Bhethatainment was founded and created by Thando Nyameni, Bheki Mthembu and Nyameka Pru Nyameni, whom together with the newest addition to BT's Board of Directors, Musa H Zondi are the driving force behind the Company
Although operational only for one year and a half, Bhethatainment has already made a statement by doing the following;
- Hosting an annual local Music Event called eThekwini Night of Soul which celebrates High Profile Durban Musicians and also creates a platform for up and coming Durban based Musicians.
- Signed 5 artists to its Record Label Division.
- Produced several albums for up & coming, well established musicians and much more.
It consists of 6 employees whom in their own individual capacities double up as professional musicians (Sound Engineers, Instrumentalists), Vocalists and Event Coordinators with a tremendous amount of experience and are all either pursuing or already attain a qualification that is suited to their services.
Record Label Division:
➢ Music Production, Music Promoters, Artist Management, Band Management, Demos, Vocal Training, Music Arrangements, Song Writing and much more.
Events Management Division:
➢ Project Management
➢ Corporate Events (Product Launches, Press Conferences)
➢ Life Orientations, Motivational Speakers, Team Building for Companies.
➢ Marketing Programs (Road Shows, Music Tours, Grand Opening, Presentations)
➢ Special Corporate Hospitality Events (Concerts, Award Ceremonies)
➢ Film Premiers, Launch/Release Parties, Fashion Shows)
➢ Personal/Private Events (Weddings, Family Celebrations, etc…)
➢ Videos (Music Videos, Video Recording, Live DVD Recordings, Weddings, Music Concerts, etc…)
➢ Photography (Photo Shoots, Weddings, Corporate Events, Music Concerts, etc…)
Bhethatainment Ubuntu Outreach Project (BUOP)
BT prides itself by giving back to the community through its community outreach projects, such as:
• Aids Awareness Programs
• Environmental Campaigns
• Campaigns against Abuse (Drug, Alcohol, Women and Children)
• Reviving the Spirit of “UBUNTU” (Teaching and encouraging people to respect Humanity at large through our projects)
• Awareness Campaigns on how to help street kids and homeless people (with the assistance from the BT Partners).
Depending on the potential client's needs, expertise and budget, our Event Management and Media Divisions have created a Tailor made solution for our clients that will see us handling any Scope of service as per our client's request, which may include all the Creative, Technical and Logistical elements of the event or just a subset of the above.